Saturday, February 9, 2008

ANZ to the rescue

I am currently working (via DWS) in Asia Technologies at ANZ. Yesterday (my last day at work for 5 weeks) they held a Chinese New Year Party for a gold coin donation. They raised $100 and donated it to Jades orphanage. Then my boss matched it to $200! & then Senior Management at ANZ matched it again to $400!! Their amazing generosity astounds me. We will be buying quilts and formula for Jades cold affected Orphanage and delivering them this week!!
Today I went with girlfriends to see "Menopause the Musical" - very funny, I cried with laughing - but at 40 it was too close to the bone really - I can see the trains light heading directly my way...
Now back to getting packed for those colder climes...
3 more sleeps until travel, and 7 more sleeps until Jade is with us...

2 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

Not long now and you will soon be holding her in your arms!!!!
cant wait to see you with her in China
love
Shawn and Aila Mei (Dec RQ group)

Jen Boote said...

You're on your way! I'll be watching out for your news. Take care - enjoy and take in every moment as if it was your last!

Sorry - I've tagged you on your blog again - but no pressure at all!

love
Jen, Graham and Ebony