Saturday, December 22, 2007

Enjoy the planning!

Friday was a tad stressful for me... It was meant to be a Xmas work party, but at 3.30pm after successfully couriering all our paperwork to the Aust consulate in Shanghai, I found I had left a crucial document in the photocopier!! It meant a mad dash across the city by train to drop it off, and they finally phoned me at 20mins to 7pm, to say that the page had successfully been inserted into the envelope before it left Melbourne for China!! Whew!!
Note to self... Enjoy this time!! We are given the impression by DHS that we could be looking at the 13th Feb for the handover (earliest)... So now is the time to plan leave, time to book a family trip back to SA in Jan, time to have Josh's 16th Party in Jan (am I really ready for this??? Seems like yesterday this little squirming individual was placed in my ecstatic 24yo arms...), + Plan a CNY stopover trip - Singapore?, Hong Kong? the week before we land in Nanchang on the 11th? 12th?
I spent the day today sorting clothes... Some from Sue (thanks Jacqui), Melissa (thanks Kelsie), Kim, (thanks Princess Jazmin) - into size order... Some lovely things, but I think we have to bite the bullet and do some baby shopping - especially for 00... Look out xmas sales - here we come!! To everyone reading this - We would like to wish you a very Merry Xmas and a Happy and Safe New Year!! May all your dreams for 2008 come true!!
Love Cindy...

No comments: